2020 42nd Annual SA to DC
42nd Annual SA to DC
Every great city has at its core a business community that is united in purpose and focused on securing their fair share of the billions of dollars in resources found in our nation's capital. Be a part of this mission and our storied tradition during the 42nd annual SA to DC trip scheduled for February 3-6, 2020!
For more than 40 years, San Antonio business, elected, and community leaders have advocated on behalf of the needs of San Antonio, Bexar County, and the region together in Washington, D.C. The 2020 delegation will be led by Vice President at Pape-Dawson Engineers Taylor Dawson. We invite you to join Taylor and more than 150 other San Antonians to make our mark on Washington in 2020.
Does my participation matter?
Yes! In 2019, we had more than 180 participants helped achieve legislative wins for San Antonio, including:
- $3.25 million secured funding from the Urban Area Security Initiative (UASI) to support critical emergency preparedness efforts.
- $4.445 million provided by U.S. Army Corps of Engineers to reimburse Bexar County for their advanced funding of the Mission Reach Ecosystem Restoration and Recreation Project.
These achievements among many others are a direct result of the collaborative efforts of our participants.
Super Bowl Package
While the program will kick-off on Monday afternoon (February 3), with many participants arriving early. For those who arrive in D.C. on Sunday, we will host a Superbowl Watch Party.
2 flight options to choose from:
- Arrival early Sunday
- Arrival late Monday afternoon
2020 SA to DC partners community partners
- The San Antonio Chamber of Commerce
- The North San Antonio Chamber of Commerce
- The San Antonio Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- The San Antonio Mobility Coalition
- The South San Antonio Chamber of Commerce
- The West San Antonio Chamber of Commerce