- Credit Unions
- Financial Services
We have a simple philosophy. Do what’s right for this generation of members, and we’ll have a chance to do business with the next. That’s why, from our origins as a credit union for city employees to the forward-leaning financial institution we are today, our brand promise has always stayed the same:
We promise to put our members’ needs first. We do everything from a needs-based point of view, so that we can discover what’s right for them, not for our bottom line.
Founded in 1940, Generations has a rich history of serving the City of San Antonio, San Antonio Fire Department, and San Antonio Police Department employees and their families. Generations Federal Credit Union is now the fifth largest credit union in San Antonio with more than 50,000 members and $553 million in assets.
Anyone who lives, works, worships, volunteers or attends school in Bexar County, as well as family of current members, are eligible for membership. You are also eligible for membership if you’re family of a current member. Additionally, companies of all sizes can join Generations for their business banking needs; and can offer Generations membership as a benefit to their staff.
Member NewsRelease Date: June 07, 2016Release Date: May 25, 2016Release Date: February 24, 2016Release Date: February 09, 2016Release Date: December 17, 2015Thompson Promoted To Executive Vice President/Chief Operating Officer For Generations Federal Credit UnionRelease Date: December 10, 2015Release Date: October 14, 2015Release Date: August 19, 2015Release Date: April 23, 2015
Whom to Contact
- Mr. Travis AdamsCommercial Relationship ManagerPO Box 791870San Antonio, TX 78279-1870Phone: (210) 229-1800
- Mr. Gustavo GarzaMortgage ConsultantPO Box 791870San Antonio, TX 78279-1870Phone: (210) 229-1800
- Ms. Sandra LynchMortgage ConsultantPO Box 791870San Antonio, TX 78279-1870Phone: (210) 229-1800
- Mr. Ken R RaymieChief Risk Officer
- Ms. Cindy RubianoAVP Mortgage LendingPO Box 791870San Antonio, TX 78279-1870Phone: (210) 230-9289