Engineers - CivilSurveyors - Land
Land development civil engineering is the most unique of the two main practices of civil engineering. It is entirely dependent on the individuality of a region’s land makeup and structure, as well as its governing federal, state, and local municipality laws and regulations. This is the world of KFW Engineers & Surveying…dirt, especially the dirt of San Antonio and South Texas. And to us, it’s serious business!
In 2006, KFW’s founders had a vision to create a full-service land development civil engineering firm that focused on taking care of clients first and employees a close second, soon followed by a complimentary full-service surveying company in 2008.
Our Principals instilled a simple yet powerful company-wide Client First attitude — from themselves to our engineers to our technicians to our support staff. The core of this attitude is ensuring all clients feel like those taking care of them at KFW are readily available, approachable, and partnering toward their success.
The Principals have made a very close second priority to take care of our own and truly empower KFW’s employees to live and breathe this Client First attitude. First, our employees are armed with the latest, cutting edge technology advances that add value for our clients. This includes software (Civil 3D 2015, ArcGIS); hardware (total stations with photo scanning, GPS, and robotics capabilities); and infrastructure (proprietary GIS website that uniquely combines the layering of area geo-informational databases). Second, our employees enjoy an environment that
- KFW Engineers is organized around three major branches: Residential, Commercial, and Public Sector development.
- In-House Surveying, Geographic Information Systems (GIS), Hydraulics & Hydrology, and Geology Departments.
- KFWs commercial experience ranges from small, single-lot developments to large scale 100+ acre commercial subdivisions.
- Our Residential Development Teams have the ability to turn a parcel of land into a flourishing subdivision.
- Our GIS tools are to generate reports, databases, and online services to help with planning and design implementation.
Mr. Billy Classen PE
Mr. Frank D Corey
Sr. Project Manager
Mr. Travis Elseth
Mr. Steve Krauskopf
Mr. Blaine P Lopez
Mr. Armando Niebla
- Phone: (210) 979-8444
- Send an Email