The most valuable "meet & pitch" opportunity of the year! This conference brings together Private Equity firms, Dealmakers, Investment Bankers,
Intermediaries, and Business Owners with plenty of high-quality networking opportunities!
READY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT DEALMAKING?
Meet Private Equity Firms, Investment Bankers,
Intermediaries, & Business Owners at
ACG Central Texas’ 2018 Private Equity Two Step Conference focusing on
Wednesday, November 7th, Plaza Club, San Antonio, 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
SPECIAL REGISTRATION RATE FOR NORTH SAN ANTONIO CHAMBER MEMBERS. $99 - APPLY CODE NSAC WHEN REGISTERING.
To qualify for $99 North Chamber rate, you must register online by Friday, November 2.
- Doug Tatum, Author of No Man's Land: Where Growing Companies Fail and Chairman of the Board, Newport Board Group
- Corinna Holt Richter, President & Chief Administrative Officer, HOLT CAT
Lunch Panel Discussion: A View of Recapitalization from the CEO’s Chair
· Doug Frey, former CEO, Desert Industrial X-Ray
· Sheridan Chambers, Managing Director, Denim Group
· Dale Tremblay, CEO, C. H. Guenther
· Paige Castañeda, Shareholder, Winstead PC
Participating Private Equity Firms:
· Harbour Group
· Peninsula Capital Partners
· Rock Hill Capital
· Seacoast Capital Partners
· Shorehill Capital
Deal Tips Presenters:
· Will Liebmann, Dykema Cox Smith
- Legal Documents
· Eduardo Berdegué, Corporate Finance Associates
- Leveraging a Sale
· Kerry Ugarte, JP Morgan Chase
- Estate & Financial Documents
Networking Cocktail Reception
Commonly utilized by private equity groups, a recap is an acquisition technique that allows a business owner to sell a portion of the business and retain some equity to take advantage of future growth. Private equity groups are savvy business partners who, in addition to capital, provide operational and organizational expertise that can increase the value of the business. Partnering with a private equity group through a recapitalization allows the business owner to diversify away some personal risk, while remaining in the company and potentially monetizing on the value of their retained equity for a second time when the company is sold again by the private equity investor. (Source: Forbes’ Divestopedia)
For further information please contact: Dawn Southard @ (440)476-0476.