PS&Co. donates 125 laptops to Texas non-profits
Five years ago, Padgett Stratemann (PS&Co.) launched a computer equipment donation program to benefit the charitable work done by Texas non-profits. Since the program's inception, the firm has awarded nearly 350 gently- used laptops to more than 185 non-profits. The Dell laptops, which are one to three years old, have been cycled out of the firm's computer inventory but still have a great amount of working life.
2015 marks the first time the firm awarded laptops to Houston non-profits since entering the market a year ago.
We congratulate the award recipients of our Fall 2015 program and thank them once again for the positive changes they make to our world.
- Animal Trustees of Austin
- Austin Bridge Builders Alliance (ABBA)
- Austin Dog Alliance
- Austin Pets Alive!
- Breakthrough Austin
- Hill Country Alliance (HCA)
- Hill Country Bible Church Leander
- Impact Austin Foundation
- Mainspring Schools
- Meals on Wheels and More
- Open My World Therapeutic Riding Center
- Samaritan Health Ministries
- St. Louise House
- Texas Book Festival
- Therapeutic Family Life
- Alliance for Multicultural Community Services (Alliance)
- Angel Reach Inc.
- Christian Community Service Center
- Epiphany Community Health Outreach Services (ECHOS)
- Family to Family Network
- Fifth Ward Enrichment Program, Inc. (FWEP)
- Greater Houston Chorus DBA Houston Choral Showcase
- Houston Habitat for Humanity
- La Raza United
- Magnificent Houses, Inc. (MHI)
- Northwest Assistance Ministries
- Project GRAD Houston
- Redeemed Ministries
- SEWA International
- SIRE Therapeutic Horsemanship
- Small Steps Nurturing Center
- The Rise School
- The Rose
- The Women's Resource of Greater Houston
- Trinity East Village Community Development Corporation
- Urban Harvest, Inc.
- Yellowstone Academy
- Alpha Home, Inc.
- Animal Defense League of Texas
- Bexar Land Trust dba Green Spaces Alliance
- Center for Famiy Relations
- Christian Senior Services
- Community of Christ
- Daughters of Charity Services of San Antonio
- Family Endeavors, Inc.
- Family Services Association of San Antonio, Inc.
- Free Trade Alliance Educational Foundation
- Girl Scouts of Southwest Texas
- Greater Randolph Area Services Program, Inc.
- Kinetic Kids
- Los Fresnos Community Food Pantry
- Magik Theatre
- Northeast Senior Assistance
- Rainbow Senior Center
- San Antonio Little Theatre, Inc.
- The Wish Connection of San Antonio, Inc.
Spring 2016 Program Details
The Spring 2016 Computer Equipment Donation program launches April 1, 2016. However, applicants are welcome to submit their application and corresponding documents before the program officially launches. The deadline for submitting applications to be consider in the Spring 2016 program is April 29, 2016. The firm will review eligible applications beginning May 2, 2016. All applicants will be notified the week of May 30, 2016 as to whether or not they were selected to receive laptops.
For questions about the firm's Computer Equipment Donation Program please email us at CED@Padgett-CPA.com or contact the firm's Director of Marketing - Maria Barrett - at 800.879.4966.