PS&Co. to Donate 140 Laptops to Texas Nonprofits
For the past 70 years, Padgett Stratemann, the nation's 99th largest CPA firm according to INSIDE Public Accounting, has shown its commitment to the communities in which it does business by striving to be a leader in giving. Whether through monetary donations, providing time away from work for team members to serve on boards and committees, or through innovative programs, such as its Not-for-Profit Computer Donation Program, we believe giving to others is a reflection of the inner values held by our firm and its people. We hope every local not-for-profit organization will find this program an asset as they work to meet the needs of those who live in the Austin, Houston, San Antonio, and surrounding areas.
Donations are intended to further the charitable efforts and/or internal operations of the nonprofit organizations selected to receive the computers
- Nonprofit organizations desiring to participate in the program must have 501(c)(3) status from the Internal Revenue Service and must have been in business for a minimum of five years.
- Donations consist of gently used Dell Latitude D6420 and D6430 laptops and computer bags. Computers range from one to three years old and are put through testing by the firm's IT team to ensure operational excellence.
- Maximum of three laptops per organization.
- Donated computers are not available for resell, trade, or auction.
- The donation program is offered annually. A new application must be submitted for each session.
- Applications are considered disqualified if the application itself is incomplete or if any of the required supporting documents are missing.
- Past award recipients are ineligible to submit an application the session immediately following the one in which they received computer equipment. After that point, they are eligible, once again, to participate in the program.
Fall 2015 Program Schedule
- Application Process Opens: August 24, 2015
- Application Process Closes: September 18, 2015 (Applications received via email must be date stamped by 11:59 p.m. Applications sent via U.S. Postal Service must be postmarked on or before September 18, 2015)
- Nonprofit's Notified of Program Results: Week of October 5, 2015
Application Submission or Further Information
Applications and required supporting documents may be submitted via email to email@example.com or mailed to the following address:
Director of Marketing
Padgett, Stratemann & Co., LLP
100 NE Loop 410, Suite 1100
San Antonio, Texas 78216
For further information regarding the program, please call toll-free at 800.879.4966.