Small Business Administration offering a FREE seven month small business program
The U.S. Small Business Administration is now recruiting for Emerging Leaders San Antonio/Austin!
The Emerging Leaders program will be offered this year in San Antonio to help increase growth opportunities for small businesses. The Emerging Leaders program is FREE! The program provides participants with the new knowledge, know-how and connections to help them grow their businesses, create jobs, and strengthen their communities. This innovative program is an intense seven month program that offers approximately 100 hours of training per participant and provides the opportunity for small business owners to work with experienced professionals and develop connections with their peers, city leaders, and financial communities. Over 2,500 small business owners around the country have completed the program.
Program eligibility criteria include:
- In business for at least 3 years
- Between 400,000 and 10,000,000 in annual revenue
- At least one full time employee besides the owner
- Interested in growth
How you can help:
- Introduce prospective participants to our project manager
- Ashley Morales, Ashley.email@example.com , 210-403-5903
- Direct prospective participants to www.interise.org/sbaemergingleaders to fill out the online application
- Include this Emerging Leaders opportunity in your e-newsletter and social media outlets
- SBA uses partners as guest experts
Interested small business owners are invited to learn more about the program, by contacting Ashley Morales at 210-403-5903, Ashley.firstname.lastname@example.org The program begins on Tuesday April 12th, Classes will be in San Antonio location to be determined. Classes will be held from 4pm-7pm Bi-Weekly through October. The deadline to apply is March 1, 2016 Please direct any questions regarding the program to the Program Manager Ashley Morales.
Thank you for your help in identifying the right candidates for this proven program.